Friday, October 31, 2008

Let's go back a week or so....

Before I post stuff about Halloween I'm going to play a little catch-up. Last Saturday we were invited by the school to the University Farm for a "Fall Festival". They had hay rides, a few animals to pet, pumpkin carving, a corn maze, hot dogs to roast and smores! It was a blast. I haven't had a fire cooked hot dog in a long time and man were they tasty! The kids loved cooking over a fire and Rae was so excited about the smores. It was a little windy, but not too cold. Right before we were about to leave we decided to do the corn maze and it took forever! I had to pee so bad and I was starting to feel very claustrophobic. The ground was really muddy from the rain the previous day, so Blaise kept falling and we had to take turns carrying him. Rae thought it was a lot of fun though! We didn't take many pictures, but here are a few:


Eating lots of yummy food. Blaise being a goob.


What is he looking at?

Lots and lots of birds.


The view from the hayride. This is what you could see for miles and miles. It was so beautiful.

3 comments:

Audra said...

That last pic looks a lot like the mountains. It is very pretty in the fall!

Olivia Carter said...

Hurray for pictures! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting!

lindsey said...

that is really pretty. we are past the pretty stage here... everything is dead leaves are gone and yellow is the main color of our landscape, but at least we have had wonderful weather. i hope lily's costume isn't too warm for her.