I'm hosting Rae's preschool group this week and on Tuesday I need to teach the sounds for letters Q-Z. Any ideas? I cannot come up with much! Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!
I had to do Q last year, and I taught about Queen Charlotte (who this city is named after. That doesn't help you much. We also made Queen crowns (even though I had a bunch of boys there) Yeah, those are the worst letters. If I think of anything I will let you know.
Give Rachel a call. Our kids all learned the zoo-phonics song in kinder and I'm sure she or at least I. or D. will know it. I however can't remember the words. It really helped Kel learn the names and sounds of each letter.
I suggest picking a fruit or an animal for each letter. A song is a good idea too. Label each fruit or animal with the letter. I don't know. That stuff is hard.
Hey Ashley -- I meant to come visit your blog last week when I saw your comment! It's fun to see what you're up to :) I am doing WW, too! I've done it several times in the past and my mom and I just started back up a few weeks ago. Are you doing Flex plan? I tried core, but it was way too hard and I like "splurging" on fast food and stuff too much :)
8 comments:
I had to do Q last year, and I taught about Queen Charlotte (who this city is named after. That doesn't help you much. We also made Queen crowns (even though I had a bunch of boys there) Yeah, those are the worst letters. If I think of anything I will let you know.
Wow...initiating the newbie, are they?
queen ants, quails (sp) yea thats all i got
Quilts?
oh yeah, quilts is where it at.
Give Rachel a call. Our kids all learned the zoo-phonics song in kinder and I'm sure she or at least I. or D. will know it. I however can't remember the words. It really helped Kel learn the names and sounds of each letter.
I suggest picking a fruit or an animal for each letter. A song is a good idea too. Label each fruit or animal with the letter. I don't know. That stuff is hard.
Hey Ashley -- I meant to come visit your blog last week when I saw your comment! It's fun to see what you're up to :)
I am doing WW, too! I've done it several times in the past and my mom and I just started back up a few weeks ago. Are you doing Flex plan? I tried core, but it was way too hard and I like "splurging" on fast food and stuff too much :)
Post a Comment