Friday, October 31, 2008

Too funny

Blaise is really into going in rooms (especially his) and closing the door and having some alone time. Just now I noticed he hadn't been around for a while but didn't think much of it. I went to put some clothes in their room and found out why he was being so quiet! He had found a sucker somewhere, opened it and was sitting on the rocking chair. He didn't really seem like he was eating it though. I think he just enjoys the fact that he can actually open dum dums without any help. I walked in and said "Blaaaiiisse, what are you doing" and he just looked at me with puppy dog eyes and looked as if he was going to cry! He knew he had done something bad! I wanted to get a picture but I didn't want him to think it was cute. I took the sucker away, told him to go eat his fish sticks and then popped the sucker into my mouth! That'll teach him!

Anyway, I just thought it was pretty funny. He's getting too smart!

1 comment:

Pao said...

ha ha ha! way to go Ash..I been eating candy like crazy..I think we should flush the candys down the toilet