Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gas again

Not that kind of gas - I know what my family is thinking! Yes yes, I'm a gassy person. :)

But gas prices have gone down even more! It's 2.43 now! I am waiting till my tank is on empty before I fill it up again - maybe it will be down to the 2.30s!

Flippin' cold here today. So windy and the wind was so cold! Ugh. Why oh why do I live here?! I guess it will be fun to go sledding in a couple of months. I'll keep telling myself that!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I like the new comment box! Maybe someday I'll stop being lazy and find cool things like that to do on my blog.
It was really windy here today. We get serious winds on a pretty regular basis. Supposed to be bringing in a cold front, but not THAT cold. Not likely to do any sledding this winter.

Jamie said...

It went down to $3.15 here. Aaron said it is supposed to be in the 90s this weekend! But then it will get really windy when the Santa Ana winds come in.

James said...

Gas was $2.79 yesterday. There was frost on the ground this morning.