Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Dusty, moldy and guinea piggy
We need an air purifier. Really, really need one. Anyone have any recommendations? Also, sort of on the subject - what do you use to dust? Our computer desk is particularly dusty and I really don't know what to use that doesn't just send it all back in the air. Our allergies are out of control and Roy wakes up every morning really sick and stuffy. It's been like that since we moved here but now that our windows are closed more often it is getting worse. I don't know if there is mold in the walls or carpet or what, but something in this house is driving us crazy. We are hoping an air purifier in our bedroom will help. Anyway, any advice you can give will be appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have a dehumidifier but use it mostly in our basement. i think it really helps. i don't think that's the same thing as an air purifier though? not sure.
see ya tomorrow right?
I usually use Pledge to dust anything wood and Windex for everything else. It helps to use wet cleaners so the dirt doesn't go flying in the air plus it leaves the furniture looking really shiny. As for the allergies you may just be adjusting to the different weather changes in Missouri. It sounds weird, I know but when my family and I moved to Blythe from Utah we all kept getting sick with colds and allergies for the first year. After that we were fine. But I could be wrong.
Post a Comment