It snowed all night and is still snowing a bit. So we had a good amount of snow to play in this afternoon. (yes, I know it's Sunday, but it's our very first snow of the year!) Blaise was inside napping, so the rest of us went out to play. The snow was great for building a snowman. All you had to do was start rolling a ball! We didn't get it very balanced though, so it fell down shortly after we got a picture.
Then we had a snowball fight and got too cold and went inside. We definitely need some real snow clothes - like waterproof mittens! And I really really wish we had a covered patio or garage for all our wet clothes! It was fun to play in the snow - now winter can be over!
The view from our front porch this morning before church.
You can see all our paths from where we rolled the snow


After the top two pieces fell off.
6 comments:
I love the top picture! (well, they're all great)
--Rachel
It looks like fun for a while. I had to run the AC in the car on the way home from Church.
That looks like such fun! It makes me miss the snow (a little) and Rae looks so grown up! Miss you!
I have a love hate relationship with snow. Good luck with all that white stuff!
Snow is fun for a day or so... then it can melt and I can be happy again! I dislike snow too! The only nice thing about snowy places is the summers are not so stinkin' hot like here in Charlotte! So, although you miss a lot of going out and about in the winter, in the summer you do not feel like just shutting yourslef indoors because when you go outside you feel like you are going to melt.
In other words:
One way or another, winter pays for the summer!
Audra - unfortunately we have hot summers here too. I'm pretty sure it's about the same as Charlotte. It's really humid here. But it does cool off nicely most evenings, so it's not as bad as Blythe or anything. I would much rather live somewhere hot in the summer and nice in the winter like Blythe than somewhere where it snows.
Post a Comment