Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So flippin' sick

I just want my head to stop pounding. I can deal with the runny nose and cough, but the stuffy head has got to go away. Ugh. We stayed home from speech today and had to cancel an appointment for later in the day too. I went to bed at 7 last night and had a miserably achy night. I don't know if it is the pregnancy or the sickness, but my whole body hurt all night last night. I'm hoping Blaise will take a nap today and I can squeeze in a little more rest. It is warmer outside today so maybe we'll get a chance to step foot outside.

In other news - I got my hair cut! I got a couple of inches cut and the exciting news is that I got bangs! I've been going back and forth about bangs for quite a few months now. I even blogged about it a while back. Having Rae get bangs was kind of a test-run for me. I really wanted something different and since bangs are popular right now I thought I'd give it a shot! I'm really excited. I like them a lot and Roy thinks I look sexy :) I'm still getting used to having them there. I haven't taken a picture yet because I've been sick and haven't really done anything fun with the new cut yet. We are getting our family picture taken on Saturday, so when I'm all dolled up I'll take a picture and post it.

Some of you are slacking on the blogging. I'm disappointed. Give me something to read!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry you are sick. I am too. It sucks. I haven't stayed up past 9 in a almost a week.

Can't wait to see your bangs!

I have nothing to blog about.

Christie said...

Ok, Ashley, I blogged just for you.

Jamie said...

Hope you get feeling better!

Gehmlich's said...

Hey Ashley, I didn't know you were pregnant. I must have missed that post. How far along are you? I look forward to seeing the haircut. Congratulations by the way. I'm looking forward to having our second. I'm not pregnant yet, but plans are in the works!