Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's snowing, it's snowing, our electric bill is growing...



Well, it's still not real snow, nothing that is sticking or anything, but still exciting for all of us. It is supposed to snow all night. Luckily our heater is working, kind of. It's acting weird, but keeping us warm enough. I'll call our landlord again on Monday. (I talked to him on Tuesday but the heater had started working again)

Some snow is interesting. A few times playing it will be nice. Sled a few times, build a few snowmen, and then head to Blythe and Vegas and warm up!! Then back here to enjoy it again a few times and then I don't know what we'll do! Let me know if you want to come visit and play in the snow!

EDITED TO ADD:

It is sticking now! The kids and I went outside for a few minutes and made a few snowballs. Rae loved it, Blaise was annoyed.

2 comments:

Prof. Wright said...

Blaise was annoyed.

What is it with Blaise and snow?

Cheney Family said...

I love the picture of it snowing! It looks like the stars when you're camping :) how fun!