It is halfway gone. I didn't eat it alone. We had it for dessert Sunday night and last night. Luckily there's still plenty if we want to eat it for Thanksgiving, but Rae said she wants jello for dessert instead. We are going to make jello jigglers. I'm looking forward to it, I've never made them before. We have a bunch of Christmas cookie cutters that we'll use to make fun shapes.
Rae might have pinkeye. She had some goop in her eye before bed last night and then this morning her eye was red and a little crusty. But there hasn't been any more goop so far today, and it's getting less red, so maybe it's just irritated. I hope it doesn't get worse. We are supposed to go to Columbia tomorrow for some CiCis, Target and the mall.
I woke up this morning and realized our heater wasn't working. It was 60 degrees in our house. Brrr! I called our landlord but I haven't heard back from him yet. Hopefully we'll get it fixed today or we'll be in for another cold morning tomorrow! We used space heaters to take the chill off this morning, but it's supposed to be even colder tomorrow.
Yesterday I decided that I wanted my house to be really clean for Thanksgiving. Even though we aren't having company, I got the house "company clean". It feels so good. We'll give it a good vacuum tonight and then hopefully be gone all day tomorrow so it won't get dirty again! I want to have a nice, relaxing, clean Thanksgiving weekend! I might even get fancy and use nicer dishes for our meal and maybe light some candles! Anything to make up for the instant mashed potatoes, right? ;)
Anyway, time to try and get Blaise to take a nap. It's a struggle lately, but everyone is much happier if he naps. And I've started a new 30-minute quiet time with Rae, so life is lovely around 1:30 in the afternoon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Was it pink eye?
I have had 7 cookies today.
Oh, and did you get your heater fixed?
Post a Comment