Sunday, January 25, 2009

I looked out my window and what did I see.....

It's finally snowing again! I really hate the snow, but if it's going to be 9 degrees outside there might as well be snow too! And I LOVE the first day of snow. The snow is beautiful and soft and easy to get off of your car and porch. I hate it when it gets packed down and icy! But the reason I was hoping it'd snow again is because Rae so desperately wanted it to. I hope we get enough so that we can go sledding. I would have been fine with absolutely no snow ever again, but since it's snowing I hope we get enough for sledding. Weather.com says it's supposed to snow for a few days. Then we can go sledding and then it can all melt and spring can come!! Right?? I can dream! Roy has a week off of school in March and I told him that if there is snow on the ground and temps aren't at least 40 then we are going to visit somewhere warm! Everyday I dream of flip flops and t-shirts. Seriously. Do realize how much faster it is to get kids out the door when they are wearing summer clothes? They are so tired of wearing their winter coats - and I'm tired of it too! If we end up somewhere cold I'm going to invest in several cute and trendy coats for myself, because my brown one does the job just fine but I'm tired of wearing it!

Anyway, sorry about the post all about weather again! It is all I can think about these days!

2 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

I went walking yesterday at 5PM without a jacket. I had waited until it cooled off a little.

Autumn said...

You're not the only one who keeps blogging about the weather. I love the desert! And plus, I think it's harder to deal with snow when your kids are so young.