Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ugh

The Student Loans finally have to be repaid. These are from undergraduate school - long long ago and long forgotten about. Monthly payments for what feels like the rest of our lives. I wish I had the payoff amount in my hand and could be done with it. So glad to be done with school and done with needing loans! (You know, except for that big ol' mortgage loan someday!) And I'm so glad that we were able to get through graduate school without a single loan! I guess it could be worse!

3 comments:

Katie said...

ugh is right

Christie said...

I just paid mine off last month. I'd mananged to get through most of school without them, but that last year of directing Mask Club and student teaching I ended up taking out loans.
James got through without any until Sam Houston, so we are only making loan payments for the degree he didn't get, LOL.

Aida said...

I love your new header photos! Very cute. Congrats on having another boy!