I've had a bad day. I'm really really tired for some reason and I have very little patience. Blaise didn't take a nap and is now driving me crazy! The snow is no longer pretty or fun and is a huge nuisance. I ordered a bunch of maternity stuff from Target a few days ago and got the package in the mail today. Yay, something to brighten my day. But no, none of the stuff fits right. Bummer. And then, to make the day worse, I just checked to see what The Office was about tonight, and it's not even new! (Why, BTW, is it not new?!) Man, what a tough life I have! :) I know, things could definitely be worse, but it's just been a blah day and I feel like complaining.
(Oh, and most of my frustration and grumpiness stem from issues like: Roy getting a job and money issues, but I won't get into those)
I'm off to the store to get some ice cream and then to pick Roy up from work. I think he'll be in charge of dinner and bedtime tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was thinking the same thing about The Office. I even complained to Chad about it and he informed me that it isn't new because they are having a special one hour episode of it after the Super Bowl. So there actually is a reason! Sorry about the clothes. That sucks.
Drat, I am signed in as Chad.
Oh, and money issues and job issues, totally understand that constant underlying frustration that you don't want to get into.
i almost did one of these posts today... mainly because, well its 5 now and seth usually gets home at 4 and he won't be home for another hour because his boss took him to tuscon today... and of course lily woke up 3 times last night so i am exhausted and so is she... and yet she refuses to nap. oh yes and the money issues are there too.. and the inlaws are coming tomorrow and i need to clean before they get here. blah
Grrr...no new Office! Certainly hear you on job and money issues. And James doesn't get home until 7 tonight. Even then, he has to do Axia stuff and I feel bad asking him to do anything because he's basically working 1.5 jobs.
It sounds like a bunch of whiners. :)
Post a Comment