
...Time to put the real jeans away for a while and only wear pants with elastic waistbands! My favorite, favorite pair of jeans stopped fitting me last week and now my other pair are a little too tight for comfort. I think I get to go to Columbia alone on Saturday (right, Roy?) and do some major maternity shopping. I've gotta find something decent to wear or I'll be in gray sweats for the next 4 months! I hate trying to find pants to wear when I'm pregnant - it's always really hard. Luckily I've been able to put it off this long! :) And if the weather stays as cold as it has been this week then I might just stay in gray sweats till spring!
8 comments:
man i grew out of my regular jeans at 3 mos! and then my maternity pants at about 8 mos ;)
AHHHH! That's so fun to see you like that.
I just recently stopped wearing some of maternity pants and I still wear some of the tops.
I hate maternity pants shopping! It's all so expensive and sickening to buy. I did break down and buy a pair of black maternity slacks that had the nylon type top part to fit around your belly. Have you seen them and know what I'm talking about? Not full panel, but nylon type material on top. They were so comfortable and I could wear them after the baby and not feel like they were maternity. I made that pair work too because they were as expensive as 3 different pairs alone. Like I said... sickening!
Well, I'm always overweight to begin with, so after I have the baby I fit into my regular pants just fine. And I always get jeans with some stretch in them and they are always loose around the waist so that they are loose enough in the thighs :)
when do you find out (if you ARE finding out?) what you're having?
I have to admit, I love that perk of pregnancy...elastic waistbands.:) Not the most fashion conscious regularly, but so comfortable during pregnancy. It's so cute to see you showing! How may weeks along are you now?
I really hated maternity shopping because even the long shirts would be too short with my long waist and show my belly panel!
I am impressed you were able to stay in your regular jeams so long!
Maternity clothes just keep getting better and better though. I ought some grey cargos at Old Navy on Clearence and wore the. They had an elastic waist, but the ankles were sinched and so it seemed like it was supposed to be that way. I looked later and the tag said maternity! I am just waiting for one of the sister-in-laws close to me to get pregnant again so I can hand it down :)!
Have fun shopping!!!
Woohoo! That's exciting that things are moving right along for you! But the shopping is always a drag...maternity pants are my least favorite thing to wear and buy. Good luck!
Post a Comment