After Christmas I went to Walmart and found this adorable little dress on clearance for 3 bucks! It's size 12 months, so if we have a girl it'd probably fit her at Christmas, and if not it will be her Valentine or Easter dress! (I love that it's not specifically Christmas) And if it's a boy and my sister has a girl then she'll be getting the dress - except it wouldn't fit one of her girls till they are actually 12 months! :)

I don't care if it is a boy or girl. For some reason we keep referring to "it" as a girl but we referred to Rae as Blaise for a long time, so that doesn't mean anything.
Anyway, we'll know this afternoon and I can start going through all the baby clothes I have - woo hoo,I love organizing! Anyway, what do you think - will it be a Claire or Isaac?
8 comments:
I vote for Isaac. When you have one of each, I guess the sex of the 3rd does not matter as much.
Yay! You're finding out! My thought is that it is a "surprise" either now or in a few months and I'd rather have the surprise half-way through and get to prepare.
Yeah, Amelia is in 12 months right now...she'll turn 18 months tomorrow!
Roy says the same thing about it being a surprise now. It's just not as dramatic of a surprise! Someday I'd love to have all the effort of giving birth to be rewarded by finding out what it is when it comes out!
I vote for Claire so you will be Nana's favorite grandchild forever! (and we need another little sweet girl)
Hi Ashley! I'm so glad you found me! It's so fun to see what you've been up to! And your kids are beautiful! Cant wait to see the next one!
I'm thinking Claire and with the combined looks of Blaise and Rae-
But since Blaise is so young, another brother to play with would be great. Not that any of that matters, it is just exciting to know and plan for...
Well, I'm just gonna have to say Isaac because we are all about the boys in South Charlotte. And this is Katie - too lazy to sign out.
I say a Claire. I like that name! I use Lettie's middle name because of it (and because I am southern and that is what we do) and it is funny because Jovie refers to her as "Wettie Cwaiw" all the time! And I think she would get tickled that a baby had her middle name... though technically her middle name is from Nana's, which is where you got it too... but she would think it is cool!
Post a Comment