
Blaise wore this metal bowl as a hat almost everyday.

Ta-da!

Uncle Bryce tolerated a lot too.

HO HO HO!

Blaise and grandpa-clause

Opening a present from G&G. I wish I could sit like that!

Yay, cars!

Rae didn't much care for grandpa-clause

But she had to sit on his lap to get her present!

Not a very appreciative face! She really did like the dress but it was a
little to big on her and she was starting to get really tired that night.
I need to add a couple of safety pins and then it will fit just fine.

Granny reading the book Rae made for her and grandpa

And now showing it to grandpa


The view from outside

My dad works so hard on the lights every year - and the kids really love them!
5 comments:
I like the grandpa clause! Did they realize it was him?
Rae's face in that dress is HILARIOUS!
Elizabeth would have gone CRAZY for those lights! Our neighbors across the street had some up and she would stand on the couch and stare at them every night.
I don't think Blaise realized it was him. We told Rae it was him hoping that she'd be more comfortable with him, but I think it bugged her even more!
Those Christmas lights look like a lot of fun. I bet Rae and Blaise loved them. We went all around Davis looking at lights this year cause our kids are so into them.
Rae's face is so funny when she's wearing her dress! Natalie loves the dress by the way. She commented to Evan, "Doesn't she look beautiful?"
Great pictures! I like your name for grandpa...grandpa clause!
Christie, we have space in our house next year!! And we will take the trolley to see the lights! We will decortate a gingerbread house. And you can have a date with James while we babysit!
....Tempting?
Post a Comment