Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a....

I had to have a full bladder when I had my ultrasound with Rae and it was torture! I didn't have to have a full bladder with Blaise and I forgot how hard it is! I had to have one this time around and I've never had to pee so bad in my life! And of course they were 15 minutes behind schedule! Ahhh! Anyway, we found out the gender of the baby. Are we going to go celebrate with hot dogs or tacos? :) Will that dress get used this time around? Will we get to use the blessing outfit my mom made for Blaise that didn't fit him? (Do you still have that mom?) All of your questions can be answered with a simple photo: (the tech gave me a cd with pics on it - nice that I don't have to scan them this time!)



Do you know what it is?

And here's just a cute picture:

18 comments:

lindsey said...

oh common just say it... it looks like a boy to me but hey i never knew how to look at those things. cute second pic though

Julia said...

My guess was boy too?

Olivia Carter said...

It looks like a little man to me! Congrats!

Katie said...

yep, looks like a boy to me. And Ollie wore Blaise's too small blessing outfit. Sorry! :o)

Woohoo for boys!

Katie said...

and I like your new header!

Anonymous said...

I like your header too... And, oh yeah, congrats! It's a boy! I'm really excited for you!!

Unknown said...

congrats on the boy!

Ashley said...

That's okay Katie, Isaac would probably have been too big for it too!

Christie said...

Well, it doesn't look like the hamburger short I've always seen, so it must be a hotdog!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

That will make 11 boys, 8 girls with Christie's still unkown.

Rick said...

"Hot dog or taco" very funny.

As long as it's not a taco dog.

Amy Jenks said...

Looks like a BOY! yeah!

Andrea said...

Definitely boy...no doubt there! Congrats. I love my boy.

Stacy said...

Yeah! Congrats!! Now you guys are just like us!! How exciting to know! I love your blog header picture! Very cool.

Audra said...

Hooray for Isaac! Can't wait to meet him when he come!!! How exciting!

Lettie will be disapointed, but it will be fun for Blaise to have a playmate!

DeGooyer Family said...

I guess boy, but I'm no good at ultrasound pictures...

Pao said...

Congrats!! another boy, I think.

Sabina said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! yes a boy no doubt, I know how those kind of ultrasound look like