Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A little number survey

One- Number of times I've thrown up (so far)
Two- Number of kids I have
Three- Number of kids I'm going to have (ay caramba!)
Four- Times I have to get up to pee a night
Five- Hours I wish I could watch tv and eat chocolate
Six- Times a day I have to eat
Seven- Days after finals is when baby is due
Eight- Hours of sleep I try to get
Nine- Number of comments I expect to get (at least!)
Ten- Hours of sleep I wish I could get!
Eleven- Weeks down, 29 to go!

25 comments:

Prof. Wright said...

Wait, what? Are you pregnant or something?

Jamie said...

Are you serious?

Aaron said...

What's so bad about eating six times a day?

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

The secret is out!

Can't wait.

Christy said...

How exciting! Wish you were still around here so we could meet the new arrival in June. Congratulations!

Katie said...

WOOHOO! I am SO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

woah, you must have found really close to when Oliver was born!

Btw, why can't we ever have a kid around the same time? We need to coordinate next time. I'll have Chad and Roy talk....

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Twelve- How many I wanted to tell that you were pregant
Thirteen- How many people I will tell now!
Fourteen- Days before Veteran's Day (and you are a veteran now!)
Fifteen- People asked who if you're are pregant
Sixteen- Send a picture so we can see your tummy!
Seventeen- You met Roy
Eighteen- The granchildren we have!!!
Nineteen -AND ONE MORE!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!

Ashley said...

Yeah, sorry Katie, hasn't worked out that way yet! And yeah, I think I conceived the day Oliver was born :) So technically there was no break in pregnancies...wouldn't want to break tradition of always having someone pregnant :)

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Congrats! WHat is your due date? Diona is due May 26th. Only number 15 for us though, don't think we'll catch up! Sorry you're not feeling great.

Chad Coleman said...

Congratulations Ashley - We had to do some quick math to make sure there was no funny business in the Coleman house...:). Best of luck during the pregnancy!!!

Olivia Carter said...

How exciting! Congrats! Let me know how 3 is compared to 2. I'm a little worried 2 is all I can handle!

Ashley said...

Oh, there was funny business Chad, we just didn't have any luck that month!

Pat, I'm due May 15th

Olivia, I'm not so sure about 3 either, but I guess I'll be finding out soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Waaahooo! How exciting Ashely! You are such a good mom - I'm sure three will be perfect for you to handle! And yea for blogging and keeping in touch! I love it! Take care...

Cheney Family said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well :D Three was hard for me but I think it was the kid, not the # lol

lindsey said...

wow i was late to know i guess... i was actually talking to mom on the phone and she said something... i was like what? so she redirected me to this. congrats ash.

Jones Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

That's a fun way to break the news! Congratulations!

DeGooyer Family said...

Congratulations!! And you have a great blog! =)

Audra said...

HOW GREAT!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Too bad it was not a reunion baby... that has been known to happen ;)!

I am so happy for you!!! Only 1 puke so far is good! I hated the puking!

Sabina said...

I am so excited!!!!!!!!! congratulations Ashley,today a found out about you baby and that my brother Lionel is at the hospital having his first baby boy!!!!!
and number three is tha best thing that happend to our family, well if it is like Liam, I guess ...
Sabina

Christie said...

Congratulations! James actually called me from work to tell me to check your blog yesterday. I already had the girls in the van to go to storytime and had run in to find my phone. I left them in the van long enough to check your blog, but not long enough to comment. I had started to wonder from things Mom had *not* said.

Aida said...

How wonderful!

Unknown said...

funny---grandma & I were just commenting on how there were no Bob Jeppson pregnancies---and she still had 3 great-grandkids on the way---way to make me wrong! Congratulations!

me said...

Haha. That's funny. I didn't know that that was how you announced your pregnancy. Clever, clever.