Cool picture honey. Makes their room look deceptively big.
Yeah, it's a little Christmas tree. I forgot I bought it last year to use as our tree. We bought a bigger one this year, so the they got the little one in their room.
And yes, we put up Christmas decorations already. More on that later.
I used a foor tall ceremic Christmas tree with the little plastic colored bulb thing sticking out of it as a nightlight all year long when I was a kid. I still remember what it looked like in the dark. I should get my babies one, but I don't know if they make them anymore.
3 comments:
Is that a little Christmas tree? We do the same thing every Christmas season. Cool picture.
Cool picture honey. Makes their room look deceptively big.
Yeah, it's a little Christmas tree. I forgot I bought it last year to use as our tree. We bought a bigger one this year, so the they got the little one in their room.
And yes, we put up Christmas decorations already. More on that later.
I used a foor tall ceremic Christmas tree with the little plastic colored bulb thing sticking out of it as a nightlight all year long when I was a kid. I still remember what it looked like in the dark. I should get my babies one, but I don't know if they make them anymore.
Post a Comment