Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miss Jovie!

Today is my niece Jovie's birthday. She's probably the most interesting, smart, creative 2 year old I know (until Blaise turns two in a couple of weeks!) I wish I could see her more often because I bet her and Blaise would be so funny together! Anyway, Happy Birthday cutie Jovie!

8 comments:

lindsey said...

you're too good ashley. I totally wouldn't have remembered this. Sorry audra! happy Birthday Jovie.

Ashley said...

I think I mainly remember because we were due so close to each other. So, when Blaise is about to have a b-day I have to remember that Jovie is too!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday, Jovie! (Amelia is 16 months today, so I guess that makes them exactly 8 months apart, which is funny, since I didn't conceive Amelia until January)

Katie said...

I got to spend the day with Miss Jovie!

lindsey said...

i remember amelia because it was the day we moved to california and she was due 3 4 weeks after lily and was born 3 weeks before. Do you realize that lily was suppose to be grandkid # 11 and turned out to be 13 because of callie and amelia? thats the crazy jeppson family for you.

Katie said...

Off the subject, but are your comments sent to your email? I don't have mine set up that way, so I just check my blog a million times a day.

Christie said...

I know you are asking Ashley, not me, but I do have my comments set up to go to my e-mail.

Ashley said...

Yeah, my comments go to my email too.